PMVK (phosphomevalonate kinase) has been known to be involved in the synthesis of cholesterol in the body.
However, we recently confirmed for the first time that it also affects cancer treatment using radiation. We expect that our PMVK inhibitor, it can significantly increase the treatment for lung and pancreatic cancer compared to conventional treatments.
- Development of siRNA agent as anti-cancer agent by inhibiting PMVK
- IP secured in 3 step; Hit – Candidate – siRNA Pool
Characteristics of ENB201
- Synergistic anticancer therapeutic effect according to the functional recovery
- Sensitizer for combination treatment
- No off-target effect (OTE)
Development goals & strategy
- Development of targeted agent (first-in-class) to target PMVK
- Patient selection biomarker-based companion diagnostics
- Biomarker composition for diagnosing radiation resistant cancer or predicting prognosis of radiation therapy comprising PMVK (KR, PCT)